by Aldergrove Minor Hockey, 2020-10-13T10:21:43.000-07:00October 13 2020, at 10:21 AM PDT
October 12, 2020
Competition Play – ACUCC Guidelines
• Facility capacity is 50 persons maximum.
• All participants for an event/game are required to be on the TOL attendance form. The home team is responsible for completing the TOL attendance form and submitting accordingly. Strongly recommended that the managers of the teams coordinate ahead of time to speed up the check in process.
• All players are required to pass a health check questionnaire, visiting team manager to confirm all players and team officials have cleared health check and are free of COVID symptoms prior to entering facility.
• For competition play, the breakdown of participants is as follows:
1 Team Manager
2 Score Keepers
3 On-Ice Officials
1 Spare for League Manager
or AMHA Exec Member
1 Team Manager
Total per event: 50
We anticipate this being the maximum team roster size, most teams would be below this number. Should a team carry higher than 17 players a team manager or coach would have to step aside to allow for an additional player.
• Physical distancing will be required while using the dressing rooms. Should physical distancing not be possible masks are required. AMHA and the ACUCC facility will utilize two dressing rooms per team (12 players and 2 coaches per room), players are required to maintain physical distancing while in the dressing room, utilize the markings on the wall for available space.
• Masks for coaches and team officials are always required as per BC Hockey.
• Masks are required for both the score keepers.
• The Township of Langley prefers that players use fully enclosed face shields when on the bench. If a player does not have a fully enclosed face shield, the Township strongly recommends that the player wears a mask when social distancing is not possible. Aldergrove Minor Hockey supports this recommendation however AMHA has chosen not to make this mandatory and will ensure that all parents are aware of this practice.
• On-Ice warm up will consist of both teams on the ice for the 5-minute warm up. On-ice numbers will increase for a short period of time. The ice surface and benches are considered part of the field of play as per viaSport and the PHO.
• Spectators will not be permitted due to the PHO restriction of 50 people per event/gathering.
• Teams will enter 15 minutes prior to game time and have 10 minutes to vacate the facility post game. Strongly recommended that players arrive fully or partially dressed. It is absolutely vital that teams vacate the facility within 10 minutes as to not hold up the next group(s) coming in.
• It is expected that teams will enter together 15 minutes prior to the game and proceed directly to their designated dressing room. There is a small window for late arrivals however once the schedule ice time begins there will be no further admittance.
Example: Game Time: 6:00-7:30pm
Doors open: 5:45pm
Doors closed: 6:00pm
Vacate no later than: 7:40pm
• On-ice game Officials are required to check in with the home team manager to have attendance recorded.
• On-Ice officials are required to wear a mask while using the Officials dressing room and on-ice as when required by BC Hockey.
AMHA_-_Competition_Play_-_ACUCC_Guidelines.pdf was attached to this post.